Welcome to InKing Royalty’s March Blog Hop! Today’s Blog Hop is filled with projects inspired by a Spring Celebrations theme. What fun! Stampin’ Up! catalogs are filled with so many great ideas for Spring-themed projects – Easter, birthdays, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Spring weddings… We are excited to share our creations with you today. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I wanted to pull out a stamp set I hadn’t used yet and chose to use the Hostess Thankful Life. I was excited about the multi-stamping possibilities with this set where colors are layered one on top of the other. So many ways to create a beautiful bouquet. And what says Spring like a pretty bunch of flowers.
I used paper from the Falling in Love DSP. You may not recognize it as it was on the back side of a more popular pattern however I liked the look of it embossed with the Brick Embossing folder for a pretty background. Yes, you can, and should, emboss your DSP. You’ll be really pleased with the depth it can add to that already fabulous pattern.
For those of you who love dimensions, this card is a standard 4.25 x 5.5 card. The layers are elegant eggplant – 5 3/8 x 4 1/8. Whisper White 5 1/4 x 4 and the DSP – 5 x 3 3/4. The feature piece is whisper white cut to 3×3 with the corners snipped off. The vellum is 1 x 3.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Candy Ford at Stamp Candy There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Lory Robinson at The Robin’s Nest Designs
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Amy Koenders at Stamp with Amy K
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie