…to InKing Royalty June Blog Hop – Color Me Happy. Today’s Blog Hop is filled with projects inspired by Stampin’ Up!’s 2017-2019 In Colors – Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink and Tranquil Tide. What an amazing collection of new colors! We are excited to share our creations with these new colors. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post
This card has three of the 5 new Stampin’ UP! in-colors included, Tranquil Tide, Fresh Fig and Lemon Lime Twist. The Lemon Lime twist brings brightness and fun to the other two without overwhelming them. A nice contrast and a great way to show them off in the June InKing Royalty Blog Hop.
I used the Lovely Inside and Out Stamp set, the small little petal looking image repeated without reinking with each color. But the real star is the word Lovely stacked with color. In my video I show you a great technique for adding glue to layer these words together for a 3D effect.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thanks for stopping by today and have a great week.
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery YOU ARE HERE
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Louise Sharp at LouiseSharp.com
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Rachael Shedeed at Blue Bonnet Stampin’