I like a card that is easy to pull together. I saw the inspiration for this card on Facebook from my friend Wendy Ellard, another Stampin Up demonstrator.
- One card base – soft sky 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
- One piece of Whisper white card stock 4 x 5 1/4
- (TIP – I purchase two packs of whisper white card stock and take them to my local Staples or Fed Ex store to have them cut them for me. One pack gets cut down to 4 x 5-1/4. The other pack cut to 3-3/4 x 5. That way I always always always have plenty of these two standard size pieces of whisper white, to use for card fronts, or card insides. The charge for cutting is only a dollar or so per cut and well worth the price)
- High Tide stamp set
- A scrap piece of soft suede for the chair.
- Use a D size Acrylic Block for the background. Just ink up the block on the soft sky stamp pad and then onto the whisper white.
- Soft Suede stamped off once for sand
- Pear Pizzazz for the grass
- Once I cut the chair with the Seasonal Layers Thinlit dies from Soft Suede, I drug it across my Soft Suede stamp pad for some texture.
This card came togehter in about 5 mins. Love that. Thanks Wendy!