Welcome to InKing Royalty’s November Blog Hop! Today’s hop is filled with inspiring projects that share the gratefulness of the season. Whether you are ready to celebrate Thanksgiving this week or just feel reflective of the things that make you thankful, we are sure you’ll find great inspiration from our talented team members. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Today for the Hop I’m very grateful for the Inking Royalty team that I’m a member of under Brian King. He and all the Royals are an inspiration to me. I’m also very grateful that the stamping community has such a sense of sharing and helpfulness. I first saw a similar card on line and recreated it, you can see the original below. Then today I cased myself and created it again, with some subtle changes. Here is my card.
- Change #1 – I used the Wooden Elements Thanks instead of stamping. I inked it up with Basic Black by laying the piece directly on the ink pad and pressing. The coverage was perfect.
- Change #2 – I used Pacific Point as the background layer and the first layer of ink for the sky before adding Night of Navy and Marina Mist. I think it provides a richer color pallet than the one below with only Night of Navy, Marina Mist.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Becky Volpp & Megan Quillen at Ink Blossom with Becky
- Deb Cozzone at Grand Central Stamping
- Candy Ford at StampCandy
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Amy Whelan at Amy’s Inklings
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Sharon Walker at Stamp with Sharon W