Welcome to InKing Royalty’s July Blog Hop!
It’s Christmas in July, and today’s Blog Hop is filled with projects inspired by … you guessed it … Christmas! What fun! Although Stampin’ Up!’s 2017 Holiday Catalog will be released to demonstrators this week (we can’t wait to share that with you), our Annual Catalog is filled with fun, festive and beautiful ways to make Christmas special. We are excited to share our creations with you today. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
- My card today is super simple (because I forgot all about our blog hop until yesterday afternoon and had to do it among the many other things I had going on last night).
- Even though it is simply I thing it has a bit of a wow factor when using embossing on vellum and the cool die cut details using the coordinating die set called Card Front Builder.
- The trees and the corner details are both from this new die while the gorgeous stamp is from the Carols of Christmas stamp set.
- You can order the stamp set and the coordinating die as of August 1 as an early release. The rest of the Holiday Fall Winter catalog will be available to purchase from it starting September 1. But if you want to order from it early, consider joining up as a demonstrator and you will be able to order from that up coming catalog a whole month early.
- I stamped the sentiment on vellum with Cherry Cobbler then quick like a bunny powdered it with clear embossing powder. Remember when embossing on Vellum to hold the heat gun further away and use the low heat setting if your heat gun has one. You don’t want to melt the vellum, just the powder.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery YOU ARE HERE
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps